The Best Movie Critic   +  Tuff Fest I

Tuff Fest I: Looking Back

Luke here, remembering what it was like to watch more than 60 movies in 10 days.


Well That wraps it up. Yesterday's post was the final of the series. I hope you enjoyed the quick and dirty write ups of some movies I saw basically a quarter of a year ago haha. Do I have a favorite movie? No. I think that would be the hardest thing to pick, because I saw so many amazing movies, movies that were all amazing for incredibly different reasons. I think if you read through, you'll be able to tell which ones I enjoyed most. Did I get burnt out watching almost 60 movies in 10 days? Hell no, I wish life wouldn't keep getting in the way so I could do it all the time. Will I do it again? You better believe it. Tuff Fest II feels like it's just around the corner...

(In fact, it IS around the corner. Tuff Fest II starts this Friday! Which means more short write ups! Hopefully not as delayed as these last few ones were!)