The Best Movie Critic   +  Tuff Fest I

Get Tuff Fest I: Movie 20: Moneyball

Luke here, back with a new limited series where I talk about like 60 movies over the next 60 days. Click here for an explanation. Read on for the quick and dirty review!

Moneyball is a terrific movie, plain and simple. It makes me feel nostalgic about a sport I feel absolutely nothing for (re: baseball), and that's impressive. Though, admittedly, of all the sports movies out there, baseball ones are the easiest to have a confusing amount of nostalgia for, for some reason. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill give brilliant performances, the script is clearly shooting for an Oscar, and there's a healthy helping of American Spirit drenched over every aspect of it. It is absolutely a solid movie, and to say any more than "it will go down as an instant classic" would be superfluous. Do you like movies? If you do, see Moneyball. It's a perfect example of how to do things right.