The Best Movie Critic   +  Tuff Fest I

Get Tuff Fest I: Introduction

Luke here, back with a new limited series where I talk about like 60 movies over the next 60 days. Read on to see what I mean. Last month I took a week off work and watched movies from one weekend to the next. It was half in celebration of by birthday (a month late), and half me clearing out my “List of Shame” (my list of movies I’m ashamed I have yet to see), with a dash of "well I just want to watch a week's worth of movies for the heck of it." To not take any much deserved attention away from the 34th Starz Denver Film Festival (see the last like 40 posts for reference, nice work Justin and Ben!), I decided to put off writing about it until after the madness of the SDFF34 had come to a close. Also, it takes a long time to write about this many movies. This will be an ongoing, quick and dirty daily offering that will continue for roughly the next 60 days. I'll put up the first write up later this week, probably after the last SDFF34 post goes up. I hope you enjoy the series! To see all the movies written about so far, click here: Get Tuff Fest I

Partial inspiration credits for the name of the fest go to Ben and Beth.